Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill as a Records Management Coordinator, an administrative position, supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs. The Records Management Coordinator provides support associated with Records Management activities, including retrieval, storage, and destruction of records (electronic and hard-copy formats).
This includes participation in the protection of integrity, authenticity, and confidentiality of records in accordance with established procedures. Participate in the oversight of classified and unclassified document management. Categorize, inventory and ready classified weapons records for appropriate disposition and categorize, index, organize and maintain files to conform to standards of the existing system and conversion to new system.
The person in this position also performs a variety of clerical, technical, and administrative duties (travel, calendars, correspondence, organization charts/telephone lists) in support of the administrative functions of the office.
This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA offices in Washington, D.C. with the potential of partial telework (1-2 days onsite, 3-4 days remote).
- Aid the management of facilities support.
- Facilitating senior management correspondence and communication including preparing briefings, memos, and correspondence with minimal oversight as well as accurately compose and prepare effective correspondence and reports.
- Maintaining awareness of and competence in headquarters initiatives for communication and information sharing.
- Maintaining attention to detail in a multi-project work environment with frequent interruption.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment and make independent decisions in accordance with established policies, rules, and procedures.
- Active DoD TS and/or DOE Q clearance required.
- Minimum of 8 years of direct experience in control of classified matter, secure container custodianship, records management, and administrative responsibilities in a Government, DOE or Military environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience developing briefings.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Excel) with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications required and proficiency may be tested.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with administering security processes that ensured security and integrity of classified systems, hardware, and data in accordance with established procedures.
- Related experience in a government, DOE, or military office.
- Nuclear weapons program experience.
- Interagency experience.
- Prefer Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Records Management, Library Sciences, or closely related field.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and work in a team.
- Strong skills in MS Office; particularly SharePoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.