Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense is seeking your Process Analyst talent to support our growing Fusion Center on the N2NOMS program!
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services.
The Operations Process Analyst will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense networks. This position will report directly to the Fusion Center Operations Lead.
Clearance is Required: You must hold a current Secret Clearance to qualify.
Location: Colorado Springs, Peterson Space Force Base (SFB) all work is performed on site.
Salary Target: $75000-80,000.00
What will you do in this role?
• Work directly with Program Management and multiple teams to assess established processes through metrics and technical interviews, assist with Continued Service Improvement (CSI) and Opportunities for Improvement (OFI) studies and reports when applicable.
• Develop and deliver daily status reports and as needed event monitoring reports (e.g. after action reviews, EXSUMs, etc.)
• Develop and maintain automated dashboards on operational performance, trending and analysis.
• Assist with identifying shortcomings or lack of process across the Operations team in its entirety.
• Assists with corporate and contract quality audits with the Quality Assurance team and program leadership
• Perform root cause analysis of service failures and develop resolution plans.
• Maintain IT services within an organization for the external customers NNC.
design, architecture, analysis
These are the Required Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 2+ years or 6+ years overall related experience
* Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
* Hold DoD-8570 IAT II baseline certification (e.g. Security+ CE, GSEC) prior to start date
* ITIL Foundations Certification within 60 days of hire
* Possess great interpersonal and communication skills, report writing abilities and an aptitude for analyzing data
These are the Preferred Qualifications
* Extensive experience in capturing performance KPIs and metrics
* Experience in providing leadership within a DoD IT environment
* Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
* Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
* Familiarization of DOD regulations and directives
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.