Leidos' Civil Group currently has an opening for a Program Finance Analyst, Lead to join our Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation. Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation is the cornerstone of Leidos’ comprehensive suite of fully integrated security detection solutions and capabilities for aviation, ports and borders, and critical infrastructure customers around the world. With our new, combined portfolio, our operation has products deployed across 120 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a portfolio of contracts across the operation with various finance related responsibilities. It is also eligible for 100% remote support.
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance; internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, funding tracking, period close, and variance analysis.
- Development of program financial forecasts for Revenue, Profitability, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities
- Development and maintenance of program Estimates At Complete (EAC) with collaboration from program management and technical leads
- Ad Hoc Reporting for assigned contracts
- Special Projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience should include financial forecasting, revenue analysis, program funding tracking, and variance analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities
- Government contracting experience
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.