Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Civil Group has a career opportunity for a Data/SharePoint Analyst in the Oklahoma City area. You will support the Hardware Asset Management Branch with managing the FAA Enterprise Print program by integrating data through normalization, analytics and data workflows to enhance the data sets touching budget, planning, property updates, asset management, invoicing, ordering, configuration management, logistics management and inventory management activities. The enriched data provides the Branch, upper management, and customers with visual dashboards to report progress, understand problems, meet goals, predicting future resource needs, and make intelligent decisions.
- Build and maintain SharePoint sites to host output from Microsoft O365 Excel Power Automate and Power BI
- Integrate available FAA data sources including but not limited to:
- Helpdesk software, like Remedy, Service Now
- Discovery tools like Flexera, Tanium, Markvision, NAC, BelManage
- Output tools like SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Bentley ProjectWise
- Property System of Record, like AITS
- Purchasing systems, like ITARS
- Security tools, like Phosphorous, Nessus
- Consoles, like PrinterLogic, Lexmark’s Markvision Enterprise
- Identity and Location tools like MyProfile or the US Postal Service
- Protect the security of information assets in analysis and data projects, preparation, development and dissemination of reports, graphs, briefs, and/or media to depict outcomes of data collected and analyzed
- Safeguard and protect the personally identifiable information of all employees, contractors, and the general public from unauthorized disclosure
- Query multiple data systems to produce requested data and data analysis for internal FAA and display information on dashboards
- Mine FAA datasets in conjunction with information analysis software currently approved for use by the FAA on the Technology Roadmap
- Analyze information across multiple data sources to identify patterns, relationship, and other analytical and statistical models to support data and research
- Update and maintain Branch SharePoint pages and FAA Websites with respect to Enterprise Print
- Improve quality control measures on existing KSN sites to preserve data integrity for property management, inventory control, invoicing, 3rd party reviews, payments, and future deobligations
- Create comprehensive dashboard views and drill downs that serve those in the Branch, direct customers, and Branch Leadership for projects like IPV6, PrinterLogic, Zero Trust or others
- Document query criteria, business rules, requirements, processes, and procedures related to data analysis projects to the extent that Branch members can apply the same logic and theory
- Document process and procedures for end users
- Track action items and report on progress
- Keep appropriate personnel informed of significant work-related delays and/or issues within 1 working day or less dependent upon the level of severity
- Ensure significant cost, schedule, scope issues are brought to the attention of the Branch manager within 1 working day of receipt of information
- Regularly share program/project information for which one is responsible with co-workers/manager to increase staff awareness in all program areas
- Ensure Branch data is organized and accessible to the Branch using a common storage location like KSN, SharePoint, or Teams
- Display Leave and work schedules on Branch calendars
- Prepare official documents as requested – Power Point briefings, KBAs, various formal and informal reports, special presentations, guidance, procedures/processes, or spreadsheets
- Develop briefing packages, graphs, charts, presentation materials and other documents, using FAA templates, to support the Branch and Enterprise Print
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience in data analytics and SharePoint. Additional years of experience can be substituted for education.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.