1901 Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, has an opening for a Data and Process Analyst to work at Fort Meade in Maryland. The position requires commitment to data and process quality and will be responsible for evaluating the performance of service within an IT operations environment. Building on those measurements, this person will develop improvement plans and assist in their implementation.
- Create plans for, collect, and report performance metrics
- Track deliverable submission
- Assist with scoping and pricing project efforts
- Oversee project lifecycle tasks through initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, and close
- Perform reporting from ServiceNow to evaluate efforts
- Evaluate existing ITSM processes and recommend improvements
- Degree with at least 3 years of experience in an IT operations environment, including gathering, maintaining, developing and analyzing performance data.
- High School Diploma may be considered in lieu of a degree with an additional 6 years of related experience
- Must be able to hold and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Must have at least 2 years of ITSM module ServiceNow reporting experience.
- Degree with at least 4 years of Experience in IT operation environment, including gathering, maintaining, developing and analyzing performance data.
- ITIL v4
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.