Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Senior Mission Manager in the Ft. Meade, Maryland area.
Leidos is a preferred subcontractor on a newly awarded, large, multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The Senior Mission Manager will provide Signals Development Analysis, Training, Documentation, and Mission Restoration Support, including system monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year for designated customer systems provides analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses. The ideal candidate will conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies and will identify target communications within the global network. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI, and other advanced technologies over IP. Specific tasks include:
- Performing PROFORMA frame analysis and target validation
- Performing protocol analysis
- Coordinating with Ops PROFORMA at NSA-C and with Enterprise discover analysts to transition discovery to sustained collection
- Updating RFMO CMs on new developments in collection posture or changes in priority
- Training military analysts to perform basic PROFORMA collection/troubleshooting
- Advising mission leadership on strategy to sustain/improve mission systems for effective collection and dissemination
- Advising mission leadership on infrastructure improvements to ensure future success of mission systems
- Working with Capability partners to implement improvements of FORNSAT processing systems
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must possess active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this role.
- A minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in and demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT development analytic support.
- Within the last 10 years, a minimum of 7 years’ experience with:
- Modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols,
- Telephony switching system networks, and/or
- Internet communications
- Must be willing to support 24x7 mission and work 12-hour rotating shifts. (Shift differential is available.)
- Periodic on-call may be required
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.