- Participates in and/or conducts Information Technology and/or Cyber Audits, Sarbanes-Oxley Reviews, investigations, and other operational/compliance audits, ranging from detailed testing to evaluating and establishing audit scopes.
- Evaluate processes and controls and draft management comments and recommendations.
- Participates in the modification/development of audit programs.
- Takes responsibility for overall completion of assigned audit areas of engagements, from planning to wrap-up.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of technology standards and components.
- Uses audit programs as a guide for performing audit, while modifying audit procedures to meet circumstances of individual audit, given the auditee’s systems, the inherent risk, and Internal Audit objectives.
- Provides recommendations to improve overall audit efficiency and offers potential solutions to engagement problems, such as time overruns, client obstacles, etc.
- Identifies potential audit issues by considering impact of exceptions and assessing related risk; Determines whether further investigation is necessary and develops sound conclusions as to their significance.
- Takes initiative to develop in-depth knowledge of the company and the operations of the business unit being audited.
- Uses time wisely by prioritizing tasks according to risk and manages/completes multiple and/or complex engagement responsibilities.
- Works independently, bringing assignments to completion with minimal supervision.
- Facilitates a team environment, both during fieldwork and while in the office, providing guidance to staff with less seniority, and assists superiors with their tasks.
- Effectively communicates with auditee, peers, subordinates, and management, both orally and in writing.
- Lead and participate in performing risk assessments and developing the annual audit plan.
- 2 years of experience in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, or Internal Audit and a Bachelor's degree; Additional years of relevant experience and/or professional certifications will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Willing to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally.
- Hands-on experience with general controls reviews and experience performing application reviews or process reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and oral communications.
- FAMILIARITY with one or more of the following technologies is required: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat Linux, Active Directory, Windows, J2EE, network / internet security, SQL server database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, OBIEE, virtualization / cloud computing, computer forensics, Sage.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance as needed.
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements is a plus.
- Experience performing HIPAA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
- Possess or successfully working toward CISA Certification is a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.