The Defense Group at Leidos seeks an IT Systems / Security Analyst for the Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTC) contract with the United States Army at Fort Eustis, Virginia.
This role is primarily on-site support at Government Enterprise Management Center (EMC), Fort Eustis, Virginia; occasional teleworking an option.
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
DDTC is a portable, Warrior Information Training System, which can be setup at any deployed Soldier location around the world. The training campus is a completely self-contained system with 20 laptops, Internet and satellite accessibility. The system can also provide video tele-training and it is designed for Soldiers to conduct structured self-development courses, advanced leader course phase one common core, correspondence courses, and any other program in the Army e-Learning catalog and the Army Learning Management System (ALMS).
- Maintain the Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTCs) for the U.S. Army
- Duties include completing administration tasks, system patching, and information assurance
- Supporting projects of various sizes
- Supporting Tier II Help Desk
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF), especially Continuous Monitoring, analyze vulnerabilities, evaluate scans using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Security Center, remediation preparation, mitigation strategies, STIG Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M)
- Reviews instructional documentation
- Interaction with military, other contractors, and U.S. Government personnel
- Lifting up to 50 pounds is required for equipment movement and setup
- Travel may be required to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and less than 2 years of prior relevant experience; or Masters with less than 1 year of prior relevant experience; or 4 years’ of experience in lieu of degree
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 IATII Certification (Security+ or Equivalent)
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with Security Tools (i.e., ACAS, eMASS, etc.)
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Server and Client environments
- Understanding of VMware technology
- Understanding of Systems and Test Engineering Processes
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.