SES currently has an opening for an Associates Contracts Representative to work in our Tewksbury, MA location. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Order Entry Team manage customer agreements and orders.
• Process various types of product orders within the appropriate deadlines
• Place orders accurately into the designated ordering system
• Provide order status & shipping information,
• Research internal and external customer inquiries and provide problem resolution using the most up to date information, technology, and resources regarding orders
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure the timeliness of orders
• Effectively troubleshoot and provide resolution support for customer issues in a timely fashion
• Requires PC proficiency in a windows based environment with the ability to use search tools, browsers and e-mail features • Requires proficiency with MS office applications (Excel, Word)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
• Ability to resolve customer conflict issues in a tactful and professional manner
• Ability to multi-task and utilize multiple systems while performing on the job
• Ability to adapt to change and unexpected demands of the business
Experience with Costpoint and Salesforce a plus!
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.