Leidos is seeking a junior level Program Finance Analyst to join the Intel Group to support a large program based out of Virginia. The selected individual will be a key member of the team and will be able to provide inputs into many program financial processes and get involved with special projects. This is a telework position. #remote
· Participate in the development of program level processes and procedures to drive efficiencies
· Significant interaction with the Program Manager, Business Managers, Contracts team, Customer, and various other functional or support organizations
· Serves as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research
· Manage monthly invoicing process, to include all aspects of AR (aged AR, reconciliation of unbilled balances, rate adjustments, cash collections, etc.)
· Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
· Monthly EAC (Estimate at Complete) and variance analysis
· Support monthly closing of financial key measurements (Revenue, Operating Income, etc…)
· Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
· Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, and EXPERIENCE:
· BA degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters and less than two years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
· Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
· Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Extremely high level of attention to detail
· Customer focused
· Able to work successfully in a team environment
· Prior experience with government contracting industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
· Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
· Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
· Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
· OAC/data query tool experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.