Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting ServiceNow Engineer position currently available.
- Develop technical solutions for automating the integration of a wide suite of IT system and security COTS tools and products with the ServiceNow platform in support of ITSM and ITOM workflows
- Propose system designs, Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), and solution approaches with concurrence and approval from senior leadership and the client
- Work with the security teams and program infrastructure teams to ensure solutions comply with Government security requirements as defined by the client. Analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues utilizing best practices and approved procedures
- Create and present design and implementation plans that are reviewed and approved by senior leadership and the client
- Provide weekly and monthly reports that keep the leadership and the client apprised of technical progress, potential risks with documented mitigations, and issue resolution plans and status
- 4+ years of IT experience in Information Technology Systems and/or Software engineering, development, and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience developing and supporting software solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Capable of working within a team and independently. Someone with strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Detail oriented with experience interacting with customers
- Proficient in creating technical documentation and diagrams
- US Citizenship required
- Working knowledge of common IT management tools such as SL1, CloudWatch, ELK, Splunk
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.