The ideal candidate will:
- Provides support of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products hosted in the IT infrastructure.
- Provides support for complex issues related to software tools, applications, databases, and system access.
- Works with software vendor to analyze and resolve software installation and on-going support issues of end users.
- Recommends software solutions to meet end user and IT needs.
- Support Cyber Security compliance and audit preparation in coordination with the Cyber Security Team.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives.
- Creates related documentation.
- Supports recommendations and plans for software development and operations and software purchases.
- Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software applications.
- Applies software updates and patches.
- Performs work according to Software Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with emphasis in computer science AND five years directly applicable experience in areas listed in Essential Duties and Responsibilities OR a minimum of ten years equivalent experience in areas listed in Essential Duties and Responsibilities in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills, including communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders
- Experience with operations and maintenance of COTS.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management
- DOE site experience
- Active clearance
- Related industry-recognized certifications.
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.