The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Sr. SCA) to support our Military & Veterans Health Solutions (MVHS) Operation. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. Under limited supervision, the Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of pricing and terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities. The Sr. SCA’s subcontracts will primarily support of programs across the Department of Veterans Affairs, Indian Health Services, FEDSIM, and Department of Defense customer base.
As noted above, the Sr. SCA’s primary responsibilities include:
- Negotiating NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creating moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Reviewing Prime Contracts and developing Prime Contract Flow-downs
- Evaluating supplier proposal responses.
- Conducting price and cost analyses
- Negotiating pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administering subcontracts in accordance with FAR and DFARS requirements
- Identifying and resolving moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts, while also providing recommendations to management.
- Performing subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyzing risks and developing risk mitigation strategies
- Acting as the primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacting with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
- Acting as the primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be US Citizen.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types for complex services and materials
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions and generating quantifiable savings
- Strong organizational, collaborative, written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS
- Experience negotiating software and hardware procurements
- Experience resolving subcontractor performance issues
- Working experience with Deltek Costpoint procurement modules
- Experience supporting DCMA Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Audits
- Experience supporting or leading procurement activities in support of new business capture efforts
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.