The Leidos Civilian Health Solutions Operation is seeking a Microsoft Service Desk Lead, contingent upon contract award, to support federal organizations in implementing new M365 features and leveraging the Microsoft technologies to support their business.
The M365 Service Desk Lead will use your technical, analytical and leadership skills to solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. The Team Lead will provide support to the Service Desk Agents within the team, assist in the management of a ticketing and queue, train new and existing staff, and assist the team in resolving issues and requests brought forward by the customer. The Team Lead should possess excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, and a broad understanding of M365 technologies including: OneDrive, Cloud Email, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI), Productivity Apps (Delve, Stream, Forms and Planner)
* Manage ticket queues throughout the day to ensure tickets are assigned, prioritized, and categorized correctly.
* Monitor service level indicators and dashboards throughout the day for both Tier 1 and Tier 2, to make sure calls and tickets are answered and resolved within required timeframes.
* Provide second level customer-facing support for tickets received via multiple contact channels including telephone, web, in person walk-up, chat, and email.
* Accurately document and report all incidents and service requests received.
* Resolve incidents and service requests escalated to Tier 2/3.
* BS and 4-8 years of experience supporting an IT Help Desk as a Tier 1/Tier 2 customer service analyst or similar role or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Ability to pass a Moderate Background Investigation
* Experience working as a federal contractor or employee
* Experience using a ticketing management software tool such as ServiceNow
* Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
* Knowledge/Experience with HHS
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.