The Leidos Civilian Health Solutions Operation is seeking a Customer Relationship Lead, contingent upon contract award, to support
federal organizations in implementing new M365 features and leveraging the Microsoft technologies to support their business.
The Lead will serve as the primary liaison on a day-to-day basis between the
customer and the Leidos team. The lead will receive customer communication and determine which member of the team is the appropriate individual to act on the communication and triages communication accordingly. This includes making judgments about when issues need to be escalated to the project manager.
* Represents the project team at internal and external meetings. This includes participating actively on behalf of the team in internal program meetings for “leads”
* Coordinates project activities on the team, and proactively monitors compliance with the baseline schedule and/or any schedule recovery efforts; reports regularly (at least weekly, more frequently if needed) to the Project Manager on status of scheduled activities
* Provides tasking and direction to all members of the project team who are not under the direction of the Technical Lead (e.g., analysts, testers, SMEs) and reports and coordinates this tasking and direction with the Project Manager weekly, or more frequently as needed
* Responsible for management of the product backlog (directs, supervises, and coaches analysts and team members on how to interact with and use the product backlog, monitors health and status of product backlog, ensures adherence to processes related to management of the product backlog)
* Responsible for creating the first draft of the Monthly Reports for the project (activities related to this task may be delegated, but it remains the customer lead’s responsibility); posting the draft Reports to CENTER in accordance with process and schedule guidance and kicking off review as defined by applicable processes.
Responsible for ensuring that all reviewer/contributor comments are addressed.
* Participates in and contributes to the monthly schedule update meetings with the Project Scheduler and the Project Manager
* Responsible for reading and understanding the statement of work, and escalating any scope issues that arise to the Project Manager
* Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and training of project functional staff.
* Represents the business requirements and needs of the customer within the team and across the program; unless otherwise assigned to team analysts, serves as Representative of the Product Owner to the Scrum Team
* Responsible for collecting and reporting project metrics as assigned
* BS and 4-8 years of experience related to requirements management supporting large scale organizations using waterfall or agile methodologies or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
* Experience with Microsoft 365 tools, Power Platform, PowerBI, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, Visio etc.
* Experience working as a federal contractor or employee
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Ability to pass a Moderate Background Investigation with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
* Knowledge of HHS EPLC
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.