The GSA DIGIT program provides modernization of Infrastructure Technology for the Digital Innovation of General Services Administration (GSA). The Leidos Partnership for General Services Administration (GSA) is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst to support GSA’s collaboration platform with a focus on Google Workspace based technologies and interfaces.
- Oversee Google Workspace management, including Gmail, Calendar, Group, Shared Mailboxes, Google Sites, and associated policy and account management.
- Manage and monitor sync tools and schedules to ensure proper logging, email alerts, and reports for all activities
- Oversee eDiscovery / Litigation Holds
- Reviews workflow and limitations to determine if the requested capability or modification is possible within existing configurations and systems
- Studies information processing capabilities to evaluate their effectiveness and develops new capabilities to improve production or workflow
- Prepares workflow chart and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by computers and operations to be performed by personnel working with computers
- Plans and prepares technical reports and instructional manuals and assists in the documentation of applications development
- Performs routine assignments that normally require conferring with end-users to analyze requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be manipulated and summarized, and how reports are to be formatted
- Escalate issues to vendor and third-party entities, as necessary and directed by the Government.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience. Additional experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Professional Google Workspace Administrator Certification.
- ITILv4 Foundation Certification obtained no later than 60 days after the hire date.
- Knowledge of enterprise email systems and SMTP servers and clients. Experience supporting and troubleshooting Google SMTP services, DMARC, encryption, routing, Anti-Spam/Virus, and delivery issues.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities.
- Proven ability to work independently in a full and/or partial remote environment with limited supervision
- Experience as a remote worker demonstrating time management and self-discipline with cultural change management and an Agile mindset.
- Possess basic networking concept knowledge including, but not limited to, DNS, network topologies, firewalls, and proxies
- Possess an understanding of mail routing concepts (SPF, MX records, DKIM, DMARC)
- Scripting experience working with the Google Workspace API and command-line tools
- Experience using ServiceNow for ticket management and inventory management.
- Proficiency in the Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Chat, Meet, Docs, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Slack, and ServiceNow.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, including holidays as scheduled.
- Candidate must be US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.