Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity for a subject matter expert Project Integrator/Systems Integrator (PI/SI) to support a client office which delivers critical needs at a fast pace to all of their incumbents and partners. The client’s office provides 24 x7 IT support to multiple locations while also ensuring the best IT services are available to satisfy requirements. The team’s main objective is to provide responsive, focused, and customer-oriented IT services.
The PI/SI shall coordinate and facilitate the flow of information across internal and external channels. This includes:
- Facilitating and managing meetings for a variety of different stakeholders to include senior leadership, staff, and corporate boards.
- Facilitating and managing control gate meetings.
- Facilitating technical exchange meetings (TEMs).
- Facilitating and managing offsite conferences, and soliciting stakeholders for briefing topics, coordinating with speakers, compiling briefings, preparing agendas, and capturing meeting minutes and action items.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to create project plans, tasks, develop schedules, manage project plans, documentation preparation, and deliverables.
- Leveraging their proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Primavera (P6), and JIRA, and knowledge of SharePoint to provide administration support.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating meetings and technical discussions.
- Demonstrated experience tracking project statuses, plans, action items and drafting meeting minutes.
- Demonstrated experience developing graphic documentation and reports for presentations.
- Demonstrated experience translating technical information into clear and concise documents for technical and non-technical personnel presentations.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing project workflow, governance, establish priorities, develop standards and set deadlines on IT projects.
- Demonstrated experience using and supporting Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating IT project control gates.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating technical exchange meetings and technical requirement discussions.
- Demonstrated experience using ESMT and ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated experience de-conflicting project resources and other dependencies and elevating when appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience with MS office suite, Primavera (P6), and JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience with IT service delivery processes.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with client senior leadership, staff, and other technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks in an environment with competing priorities and short suspense timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in full life cycle project management.
- Demonstrated experience in utilization of Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile methodologies to manage projects.
- Demonstrated experience working in the client’s virtual workspace.
- Demonstrated experience being proactive, self-starter, flexible, and adaptable supporting high demand work environment
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.