Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Computer Scientist that will provide full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality, web/graphic user interface development, and database support. Seeking a self-starter, who is resourceful, thinks out of the box and can work both independently, as well as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, mission critical program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field and a minimum of four (4) to eight (8) years of prior relevant software development experience or master’s degree with two (2) to six (6) years of relevant Software development lifecycle experience.
- Two (2) years of Java development experience.
- Within the last four (4) years, a minimum of four (4) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under Redhat Linux Operating system.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and RESTful web services.
- Experience with Oracle or other relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Experience using version control (Git preferred).
Security Clearance requirement:
- All candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Familiar with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye).
- Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXCEL API, Shell Scripting).
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Continuous Integration
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.