The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
As a Support Services Specialist you will provide daily support for Manual SLA review / & HCAO Account Support Activities and other functions. This includes Change Management / Business Request Management / Service Now Admin / Remedy Admin / & Deliverables Support,
Possible Tasks & Responsibilities::
- Primary tasks required: support the SENS3 HCAO and SLA team with daily tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Manually reviewing service level agreements (SLA) spreadsheets and tickets.
- HCAO processing a multitude of applications and inquiries daily (Processing of various accounts and permissions, sending email notifications on multiple networks, addressing expired training, providing report request, coordinate clearance request, maintaining personnel list, etc.).
Additional tasks that could be assigned include:
- Deliverables: daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Business Request:
- Receive and process draft Business Requests (BRs) from Project Managers.
- Update BR tracking and coordinate with BR stakeholders.
Change Management tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Receive and process draft Change Requests (CRs) from SENS3 Engineers and Project Managers.
- Collaborate with sending teams or individuals to finalize CRs per standards that are established by System Owners, Security, and Classified Infrastructure Change Control Board (C-ICCB) policies.
- Submit CRs to the appropriate Security teams for review and assist in mitigating any discrepancy or additional details required by Security teams.
- Submit CRs to the C-ICCB for review and mitigate any findings identified by C-ICCB.
- Provide necessary support for the weekly presentation of CRs to board members for final adjudication.
- Input and submit required documentation and approval verification into appropriate ticketing system, working the CR through the ticketing system workflow until closed.
- Provide for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc metrics and/or reporting as requested by System Owners, SENS3, Security, and C-ICCB teams.
- Submit and process Emergency Break Fix (EBFs), Emergency Change Request (ECRs), and extensions as needed.
- Update and attach relevant documents within the Remedy ticketing systems.
- Hold an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Ability to work directly with customers, engineers, and project managers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to communicate professionally in both oral and written communications.
- Ability to meet weekly deadlines, be organized, and detail oriented.
- Ability to be flexible to frequently changing deadlines and policies.
- Ability to adapt to different tasks.
- Attention to detail and analyses of metrics.
- Prior experience with Remedy / Service Now / SharePoint
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.