Leidos has immediate opportunities for Software Developers to join a team building innovative software supporting Sponsor’s Entitlement Management Programs as well as Identity, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management Programs. We're supporting a well-established customer that is responsible for critical and high-visibility missions applications used by a wide audience. Our team is tremendously talented, and we need to add full-time Software Developers with a strong foundation in Java and AWS.
- Full lifecycle development with Java Applications
- Duties include analyzing, developing, debugging, testing, configuring, and deploying software solutions in an agile, cloud based, and continuous development environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills are required to perform well as a member of a rapid paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Utilize agile development methodology
- Leverage Amazon Web Services
- Utilize agile techniques to manage workload
- Mentoring and training junior level Staff
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior development experience; additional experience in lieu of degree
- Solid experience in developing Java applications
- Solid experience using RESTful and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience developing solutions for customer requirements
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, or Rundeck
· Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.