Leidos is seeking a Software Engineer for an Intel group. This is a Software Developer position on the Sustainment Analysis Services (SAS) contract. SAS provides sustainment support for selected NGA legacy exploitation software applications. Application transitions and sustainment are performed within a SAFe AGILE methodology. Software developers on the SAS scrum teams need to be versatile and flexible with the tasks they work. Candidates must be self-motivated and work well within a team. As the contract takes over sustainment for many systems, the roles and responsibilities will be quickly changing.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. No clearance required to start - selected candidate will be nominated for required clearance upon hire.
- Software development and engineering skills in multiple SW languages.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications.
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades.
- Realize system milestones and plan to deliver a quality product on time.
- Resolves Pri1 and Pri2 system DRs, server/desktop updates, and provide IAVA support.
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates.
- Bachelor's Degree obtained within 12 months of hire
- Software engineering and development skills in multiple SW languages used on the program. Languages used on various systems; JAVA, C++,VB.net, C++.net
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows OS (scripting, command line)
- TS/SCI clearance
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED PER CONTRACT
- Prior internship experience in the following areas preferred:
- Database experience, like Oracle or MongoDB
- Java web developer with both server and client side experience
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.