Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will be proud to say you work with Leidos because not only do we treat our employees like an important part of our business, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. You will enjoy great benefits such as Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, and more!
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
As a SIGINT Engineer you will provide full engineering lifecycle support to the customer on complex data systems and networks.
- Provide solutions to the customer applying expertise with systems engineering and networks/components
- Provide technical guidance to the customer in relation to SIGINT systems.
- Position requires periodic on-call support as well as periodic OCONUS travel.
- Perform full lifecycle support to the customer on complex data systems and networks.
- Provide continuous data and reports to help evaluate state of mission/state of health effectiveness.
- Provide technical guidance and suggested improvements to operational techniques as appropriate.
- Make recommendations of and adjustments to a SIGINT activities tasking.
- Troubleshoots the system when required.
- Coordinate with mission partners to streamline processes, improve environmental tasking and system monitoring, efficiency and resolve problems.
- Participate in System operational testing and evaluation.
- Perform system optimization as directed.
Security Clearance requirement:
- Must possess active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical discipline or a master’s degree and six (6) to ten (10) years of relevant engineering experience.
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) years of relevant engineering experience.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience
- Some knowledge of SIGINT systems and/or dataflows will be very beneficial
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
- Candidates possessing system administration and/or network engineering backgrounds will be considered if they have all the above experience and can meet the minimum labor category qualifications
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.