GxNext is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Software Configuration Manager in Chantilly, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. This challenging and dynamic position is on a new 10 year contract which will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan and generous 401k, which are just a few of the great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
***This position can be located in either the Chantilly, VA or Gaithersburg, MD Leidos locations. This is a hybrid position where the work can be done a couple days remotely***
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with leadership on the build automation roadmap
- Responsible for developing & improving the CI/CD pipeline
- Applying updates for the different services
- Troubleshooting issues with the build process
- Documenting processes
- Coordinate with applicable stakeholders for baseline changes
- Create Configuration Management Processes and Plans as required by the program
- Conduct a Configuration Control Board and develop associated materials to include briefings using a standard template, agenda and minutes
- Oversee the publishing of the baseline Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) (e.g. source code, service offerings and documentation)
- Provide configuration management of supporting software documentation to include documents required in the A&A RMF process, Knowledge-Based Articles (KBA), product support documentation (COTS, GOTS, and open source) installation scripts, test plan and procedures; and documents required to operate and maintain the delivered capability
- Establish a software configuration management process for software releases and patches
- Experience configuring a build automation tool: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, CircleCI, etc...
- Experience with using Git and branching
- Experience with Maven, NPM, or similar
- Demonstrated experience with software development teams utilizing configuration management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a current TS/SCI
- Experience using container images as part of a build pipeline
- Maintaining build images
- Implementing multi-staged pipelines
- Other tools: Nexus/SonarQube/Fortify/etc...
- ITIL certification is desired
This is a funded position but contingent upon the security clearance crossing over
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.