Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to support the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) Task Order for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This person should be a seasoned, self-motivated, professional with experience supporting high performing teams in a high op-tempo environment. They should be results oriented and enables solutions and forward progress to achieve success. Due to the secure nature of the program all system changes require thoughtful plans, design reviews, and detailed documentation prior to execution, which requires ongoing detailed management of all requests for change on the system.
- Provide configuration management in support of system operation and administrative services
- Develop, document, maintain, and build upon existing CESO configuration management procedures
- Develop an enterprise agile configuration management process that ensures cybersecurity and IT best practices
- Establish, update, and maintain a Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Select, install, and maintain configuration management tools
- Develop procedures for establishing configuration baselines as reference points for rebuilds, and provide ability to automatically revert to stable configuration states
- Establish automated procedures for verifying the accuracy of configuration items, adherence to configuration management process and identifying process deficiencies
- Candidate must possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain CI Poly.
- BS and 8+ years of configuration management supporting the federal government. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to obtain an AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification within 120 days
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical savvy, including the ability to understand and/or pick up virtualization environment operations
- Works independently or as part of a team
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, technical leaders, etc)
- Explains solutions, practices, and procedures to others in the organization
- Experience working in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.