The Leidos Health group is currently looking for an Oracle EBS Application DBA with Financial and Supply Chain experience to support a re-implementation of an existing on-premise installation to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The project supports a critical national security mission. You will certainly find purpose with your work.
Contingent upon contract award.
The successful candidate will serve as an Oracle EBS Database Administrator (DBA) for a large, complex Department of Human and Health Services project. The project will cover, among other areas, Project Management, Technical architecture and cloud infrastructure, Core ERP implementation, Analytics and business intelligence configuration, Data migration, Warehouse interface implementation, and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) validation. You will be a key contributor to a lot of these activities. Ultimately, our team reduces costs and supports innovation to streamline the financial and supply chain operations of a critical public health mission. The candidate can be located anywhere in the U.S. with no travel expected but must be able to work during Eastern Time Zone.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree and over 8 years of professional experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite Application DBA experience.
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12
- General administration, monitoring, maintenance, performance tuning, backup, and recovery of Oracle EBS
- SME in applying patches and cloning environments
- Database administration experience for products and tools integrated to the EBS platform
- Experience administering Oracle Identity and Access Manager (IAM) for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Minimum of one end to end implementation/migration of Oracle E business suite into Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project experience
- Data migration using Golden Gate or other similar tools
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), and/or Oracle Analytics Server (OAS)
- Good people, analytical, technical, planning, communications and organizational skills.
- Able to obtain Public Trust
Preferred qualifications include:
- Relevant Oracle certifications strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with Scrum or other agile methods
- Previous experience working with a consulting firm with strong Oracle eBusiness Suite practice.
- Experience working with any federal government agencies
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.