Here at Leidos, we are committed to the growth and development of our people. Join our team and help support our nation's men and women in their geospatial Missions! You will help plan and track the execution of new cutting-edge capabilities for intelligence systems. You will be a key member of the team, where the rubber meets the road, doing work that matters for some of the U.S. Government’s most critical missions, and utilizing the latest technologies in Cloud Computing, AI/ML, and DevSecOps.
- You’ll work with a team to enhance a geospatial image processing tool
- Work side-by-side with users to fully understand the Mission’s importance and how they’re using the system.
- Document new scope/work to be done
- Work with team to develop estimates for new work
- Use SAFe methodologies to identify and plan work
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience in systems engineering
- Experience integrating applications
- Experience using Agile processes and methodologies
- Experience building scalable solutions to mission problems
- Understanding of software and systems engineering principles
- Experience briefing status on mission systems to the Government
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Experience with development in microservice based architectures
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS experience
- Experience building DevOps pipelines for enterprise systems
- AWS Certification (Developer, DevOps and/or, Architect, etc.)
- Security+ Certification
This position has a target range for compensation of $80,000 - $108,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.