Leidos is looking for full time FHA Mortgage Professionals to work with the customer service team. The successful candidate will have a background in Mortgage Origination and Servicing as well as a strong working knowledge of FHA policies and procedures. This team of professionals will work from a Contact Center in the great city of Indianapolis, Indiana. As a member of our team, you will be able to make a difference in the lives of others, while also expanding your knowledge and expertise of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgage policies and procedures.
The mission of our team of customer service professionals is to boost the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Single Family Housing in their mission to create strong, sustainable, all-encompassing communities and quality affordable homes for all. If this sounds like a position that you would enjoy and thrive in, just apply and we will contact you. Check out some of the benefits we offer to our Leidos employees below, along with a more detailed job description. We look forward to hearing from you!
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, 401K, Life, AD&D, Voluntary Disability plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued based on Leidos policy, up to 3 weeks a year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Ongoing training to promote your success
- Tuition reimbursement based on Leidos policy
- Discounted Leidos stock purchase and other Employee Discounts
- Voluntary overtime may be available based on business needs
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service, replying to a variety of calls and emails from the lending industry and the public on FHA guidelines and procedures
- Use your knowledge of the mortgage industry to locate solutions through a knowledge database to answer the client’s requests
- Follow standard operating procedures for various topics, systems, and contact channels
- Document all of your contacts in a database
- Keep up to date on FHA mortgage processes and procedures
To be a successful Customer Service Representative, you will possess:
- The ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications, and utilize search tools to provide information to our clients
- Excellent time management skills and dependability
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work the 8-hour closing shift, Monday through Friday between 9am to 6pm Mountain Time, based on business needs.
Necessary Background and Education:
- For the Origination Servicing position, you will have two years of FHA loan origination background (i.e. loan processor, junior underwriter, loan officer) plus an additional year of customer service or contact center work history, or at least three years of loan origination background working with conventional loans and/or other government-backed loans (i.e. FHA, USDA, VA)
- For the Servicing Specialist position, you will have at least two years mortgage servicing background (i.e. loan servicing specialist, loss mitigation specialist) plus an additional year of customer service or contact center work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Contact Center (omnichannel) background
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), verbal and written
- FHA expertise
*These positions are covered under the Service Contract Act and are subject to minimum wage obligations as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos will ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits."
** The compensation range for these positions varies by location, expertise and skills. Starting rates are typically between $20 to $24 per hour.**
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.