Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking a seasoned Intelligence Analyst to support our AFOSI Program in Jordan .The Analyst will be assigned to Prince Sultan Air Base, Al Kharj Saudi Arabia.
The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI’s mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Maintain knowledge of host nation intelligence and security organizations.
- Maintain knowledge of third country intelligence services that pose a threat to USAF resources and the organization’s personnel, and maintain knowledge of the capabilities of state sponsored, transnational, international or regional terrorist groups and their surrogates that threaten USAF security.
- Review and provide analyst comments for Contact Reports (CRs) and Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs). Disseminate raw and finished intelligence products to interested agencies, to include: AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS) who value the direct information and intelligence products.
- Prepare comprehensive foreign intelligence and terrorism informational or analytical products. Products should be delivered as required by AFOSI or USAFCENT leadership.
- Fuse intelligence and raw data from multiple sources in varying classifications to identify threats, trends, structures of terrorist cells, their location, plotting attack information (such as fire-points, impact sites, timeline, etc.) on a daily to weekly basis.
- Perform collection management duties by evaluating field reports involving terrorist group organizational structures and their involved interrelationships among other organizations and state-sponsored groups targeting the USAF/DoD.
- Assist in the development of target packages to mitigate threats to 24 EFIS, subordinate units, and USAF/DoD personnel and resources in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
- Prepare briefings that describe the nature, scope, specific identification, and possible impact of coordination and cooperation prevalent among hostile groups. Briefings are prepared upon request by AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS) who value the direct information and intelligence products.
- Coordinate and maintain liaison relationships with military and national level agencies.
- Ensure all products and briefings produced in support of this contract are in strict compliance with security classification, restrictive caveats, and dissemination directives.
- Travel o and provide onsite and offsite support to other CONUS and OCONUS locations in the CENTCOM AOR as requested.
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance
- Must be able to meet CENTCOM MOD 15 Criteria for deployment .
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, national security studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence or other related fields, preferably accompanied by Southwest Asian regional expertise, and six (6) years of analytical experience as an intelligence analyst and experience with human-derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism operations, ending within the last three (3) years. The degree requirement may be substituted with 2 additional years of intelligence analyst experience .
- Must have attended a formal DoD or National Intelligence Agency Intelligence Training course. (SIGINT, HUMINT, GEOINT , All Source , CI, FI, CT)
- One (1) year comprehensive or analytical support to operations in the USCENTCOM AOR, ending within the last three (3) years.
- Six (6) years of experience in the development of intelligence analysis products.
- Strong writing skills and being capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combined/Joint intelligence team required.
- Strong briefing skills and being capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements required.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access); Analyst Notebook; SIPR/JWICS Access; M3 - Multi Media Messenger; SOMM - Source Operations Management Module; Proton - JWICS Access Required; Intellink; CIDNE - Combined Information Data network Exchange; CIA WIRE; HOT-R; NCTC Online - National Counter Terrorism Center Online; J2 DCP Portal (CJCS Portal) on JWICS.
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Previous experience with AFOSI.
- Previous experience deployed in the CENTCOM AOR is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.