- Responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop and maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with scheduling best practices and applicable standards such as EVM standard EIA-748 and the Leidos Earned Value Management System Description (EVMSD).
- Implement program scheduling business rhythms, developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule
- Requires BA Degree with 4 to 8 years’ relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- MS Project and/or other schedule management tools (e.g., MS Project Server/Deltek Open Plan)
- Schedule Health Assessments (14pt Analysis with tools such as SSI, Acumen, Steelray)
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis (e.g., SSI, Acumen, RiskyProject)
- Working knowledge of cost and schedule integration (IMS resource data into cost tools e.g., Deltek Cobra)
- Scheduling theory and related best-practices (e.g., PASEG)
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture (e.g., WBS or IMP based)
- Understanding of Critical Path
- Resource loading/management
- Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
- Baseline Change Control
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Ability to work independently with overall responsibility for the Master Schedule
- Proven ability to work well within a team/collaborative environment with Cost Analysts, PMs, CAMs.
- Active Secret clearance is required
- This position has 10% travel requirement
- Active Top Secret clearance is preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.