The Capabilities Requirements Analyst will provide input to address DODIN Operations and Defense Cyber Operations-Internal Defensive Measures (DCO-IDM) capability gaps for securing, operating and defending the DODIN. They will analyze joint needs statements and recommend capability requirements and Doctrine, Organizational, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities, and Policy (DOTMPLF-P) solutions in order to fulfill capability gaps and optimize capability investments across the DISN to include any DISA Field office.
This work will support the DJOC J8 team through providing comments on technical materials consisting of, but not limited to, technical documentation and reports, cyber policy and procedures, and planning materials. Some key development projects will include:
- Capability Gap Analysis (analyze capability risks and develop mitigation plans)
- Program, system, operations, implementation, and transition plans
- Governance, technical papers, white papers, and concept of operations (CONOPs)
- Engineering documentation, system documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations.
- Guidance and input for tool capabilities and implementation
- DODIN Operations and DCO-IDM capability requirement repository that includes the capability sponsor and a concept of operations (CONOPS) for its employment
- Provide guidance and input for tool capabilities and implementation
- In coordination with customer teams, the analyst will participate in senior level briefings to present both their original thought and ideas, but also support team presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field and 8+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ ce.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Experience with DISA systems, applications and defensive Cyber Tools
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- The individual needs to be flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities
- ITIL V3 Foundations or ITL V4
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.