Leidos has an immediate need for a highly qualified Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst to support our Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) customer.
The Mission Assurance mission is to reduce risk to Strategic Mission by identifying and assessing assets and vulnerabilities to DISA provided mission critical infrastructure, ensuring availability and reliability to the Combatant Commands, Services, Agencies, and Mission Partners. This individual will collaborate directly with government customers in the creation of policy, processes, and implementation of appropriate Supply Chain Risk Management infrastructure to continuously assess, mitigate, and minimize risk to the Department’s security and to the overall mission. The role will report directly to the Joint Mission Assurance Chief. This position is located in Ft. Meade, Maryland. There may be other duty locations around the National Capital Region needed to support the role and overall mission. The Senior Supply Chain Risk Management Lead will be tasked to build, develop and leverage training and cutting-edge tools to help educate the DoD community on the value and application of Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise in DoD Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end SCRM program.
- Support the development and continued refinement/updates of Mission Assurance policy.
- Produce and present briefings of their findings, as well as meeting minutes, after action reports, trip reports, as necessary
- Support SCRM Commercial Assessments of Networks, Network availability, and germane hardware to protect DoD's mission critical functions.
- Capture specific information from the PMO and submitting that information as a Request for Information (RFI) to the appropriate entity to support SCRM Counter Intelligence (CI) risk management analysis.
- Gather requirements and develop SCRM RFIs.
- Project manage SCRM Threat Analysis Center (TAC) RFI queue (informal inquiries, quick turn reports, formal SCRM TAC RFIs).
- Support the implementation of DISA SCRM processes and policies
- Support periodic collection of SCRM internal process metrics in accordance with DISA’s SCRM SOPs/CONOPS.
- Support the implementation of the DISA SCRM program strategy SCRM training, SCRM procedures, and other support related to supply chain risk management.
- Conduct evaluations and prepare reports detailing any potential foreign influence or threats to DISA and/or DoD supply chains.
- Risk assessment products shall be prepared in accordance with guidance from the DISA lead, in accordance with DISA SCRM Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Maintain active lines of communication with DISA MA/SCRM Liaison at the Directorate for Operations/Office of Counterintelligence (DO/OCI) via the OCI SCRM Threat Analysis Center (SCRM-TAC) located at the Russell-Knox Building at the Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia and other SCRM analytic functions within DIA.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years experience; additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Extensive knowledge of DoD SCRM standards, including DoDI 5200.44, NIST 800-161
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior government customers and the ability to influence within multiple levels of the organization
- Host customer engagements to drive requirements and develop system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones
- Cybersecurity experience
- Project Management fundamentals
- Active TS/SCI security clearance prior to start.
- Master’s degree in supply chain management, engineering, cybersecurity, or other technical discipline
- Project Management Experience or PMP certification.
- Experience with core Systems Engineering Disciplines (Requirements, Schedule, Risk, Readiness, System Closure, etc.)
- Certifications in Cybersecurity like CISSP or CASP are strongly preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.