Are you someone who has a passion for leading teams? If so, we would love to speak with you!
QTC is seeking qualified candidates for an Associate Director of Billing opportunity on our Veteran Affairs Operations team. You will lead the division’s Operation Managers in providing quality, timely, cost effective disability evaluation services to our clients. Ensures leadership, budget, operational and contractual performance goals are met.
Who is QTC Management Inc.?
QTC is the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services. We are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
This rewarding role ecompasses:
- Oversight and management of day-to-day operations to ensure timely and accurate billing, collections and provider payment
- Is recognized and relied upon to analyze complex issues, formulate solutions, and partner/implement change for multi-disciplinary and technical issues
- Stays abreast of emerging issues and risks and plans accordingly
- Communicate department and company goals to create buy-in and drive performance
- Proactively engage and motivate team to achieve operational metrics including KPIs, provider satisfaction, compliance, engagement, payment and other financial objectives
- Responsible for recruitment, development, and performance management within areas of responsibility, translating the departmental vision into meaningful and effective results
Client & Claimant:
- Ensures service to our clients is superior in quality and timeliness
- Communicate with exam coordinators, claims adjusters and/or designee to best serve the client
- Develop, implement and monitor billing operations policies and procedures to ensure they meet organizational objectives and optimize performance
- Design, implement and maintain processes for ensuring accurate billing data, billing rates, customer billings and provider payments
- Prepares analyses and reports as requested by or required by the Parent Company, Internal Audit, SOX, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Manages the teams as a small business unit to ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Have the business sense to make great deals with the right partners, vendors, suppliers, and customers to ensure her/his business succeeds.
- Proven experience in successfully managing people while maintaining high performance and effectively dealing with identified non-performance
- The ability to manage daily change in workload demands and priorities
- Proven competent communication skills
- A willingness to work in a confidential environment
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- An organized work ethic that includes paying attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with other team members out of relationships based on mutual trust and respect as well as being versatile as needed
- Proven ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Proven ability to grow and encourage a team with aligned and coordinated teamwork
- Ability to extract, analyze, and interpret large data sets
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel (vlookup, pivot table, sumif, etc.)
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Business, Science, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Generally 10 years of experience leading multiple teams/departments and supervision of team managers
- Client relations management experience
- Project planning and process re-engineering experience
- Experience in health related field working with medical professionals preferred
- Experience with Acumatica or other modern ERP/Accounting systems highly preferred
- Proficiency with Tableau or other data analysis tools highly preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass contractually required Federal background check
Pay and Benefits:
Starting pay: $130,000 - $140,000 + 10% Bonus potential
The QTC Management pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. As a result, we offer meaningful and engaging careers to support you and your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.