The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Space Force Cryptologic Office (SFCO) Senior Operations Support Specialist at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Work location is Fort Meade Maryland
The primary purpose of this position is to provide Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy. Duties may include monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational aspects of military operations focusing on SIGINT operations and enabling activities such as command, control and communications.
- Lead SFCO liaison between the US Space Force (USSF) Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) and its subordinate SIGINT elements and the National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) for all USSF SCC cryptologic mission operations
- Engages with NSA and USSF stakeholders to ensure USSF cryptologic enterprise elements are prepared to support space and counter-space requirements
- Manages SFCO issues to include, but not limited to, cryptologic operations, mission authorization, analysis and production, and space operations
- Provide expertise across all aspects of SIGINT collection management process and possess a full understanding of tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) of SIGINT information
- Represent USSF equities in Enterprise discussions and Video Teleconferences
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 15+ years combined Space/Counter-Space/Cryptologic experience or a Master’s Degree and 10+ years combined Space/Counter-Space/Cryptologic Experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of ISR Tactical Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) challenges
- 5+ years’ experience in SIGINT collection for Space/Counter-space missions
- 5+ years’ experience in PED from various ISR sensors and platform
- Previous experience working in the national intelligence community, including cross-agency collaboration
- Understanding of Space/Counter-space missions and Space Electronic Warfare operations
- Experience supporting the ISR enterprise for Space/Counter-space missions
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.