Medical Integration Manager - DPHC
LCST Medical Transformation
Lichfield UK office/ Homeworking
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Team LEIDOS is recruiting a Medical Integration Manager to lead the coordination function between Team LEIDOS and the Front Line Commands (FLCs - customer) at Northwood Headquarters. The position holder will act as the key interlocutor to ensure that the flow of information remains taut and efficient to all stakeholders. Anticipation and the ability to work to prescribed timelines will be crucial to the delivery of commodities to the Defence Medical Services (DMS) Customer, its operations and services.
The role demands experience in Medical Logistics and they will be a suitably qualified and experienced person (SQEP). The role will require the incumbent to work day to day with the FLC medical capability staff with a liaison, coordination and problem solving focus. They will be required to be a member of various working groups (WG) and will operate as the primary point of contact between Team LEIDOS and the FLCs.
The Medical Integration Manager will provide support to the FLC medical capability staff and provide translation of effects between the two organisations to ensure the successful End to End (E2E) procurement of medical materiel to force structures. They will act as the curator of Lessons Learned for Team LEIDOS. The role will work intimately with all elements of the Medical Support Services pillar at Team LEIDOS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaison between Team LEIDOS and the FLCs. This role will actively support medical capability staffs in the FLCs and provide the touch point between the two organisations.
- Translation of Effect. This role will support both Team LEIDOS and the FLC staff to translate and articulate requirements and change in requirements in order to support operational effect to force structures.
- Single Point of Contact. This role will act as the lead point of contact/communication between the two organisations.
- Day to day management of the E2E experience to the Customer. This role will cohere the effects of Team LEIDOS and provide interpretation of business realities to the FLC staff and the effects on the DMS.
- Issue Resolution. Focussing on high profile or high impact issues that require immediate resolution and mitigations.
The outcome of this role will be:
- Effective and timely communication and clarity on how business realities may affect operational effect and how or what mitigations may be able to be put in place to achieve success.
- Greatly reduced Customer “swivel chairing” of issues.
- Providing confidence to the Customer that accountability and visibility of the E2E process will be immediately to hand, increasing assurance efficiency and reducing duplication of effort.
- Assisting in maintaining a single medical programmatic picture, encompassing BAU delivery oversight (OTD/FSA), Readiness and a clear sight of Programme milestones and dependencies.
- Minimum: A-Levels (grades A-C), GCSEs A-C.
- Desirable: Degree in relevant discipline.
- Essential: Minimum 5 years in the medical logistics space.
- Essential: Experience working in a medical procurement business in either Supply Chain or Technical functions.
- Essential: Full understanding of the LCST Business Operational Model (SCD/Regulatory).
- Desirable: Knowledge of MoD legacy procurement processes.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your CV with us today!
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
• Dynamic Working
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who we are:
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.