At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to fill a Senior Program Manager role, chartered with the oversight / management of several multiple award indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (MA IDIQ) vehicles. Our mission is to deliver exceptional service, value, and expertise with efficient, high performing, and innovative teams. We achieve this as a prime and as a subcontractor. In this role you will join a dynamic organization that is responsible for building delivering services and solutions for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) customers. To achieve these objectives, we recognize that there are key strategic contract vehicles and relationships that help Leidos grow while impacting the customer mission through contracts that they hold. This position is chartered to nurture and grow relationships connected to these vehicles.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Program/Project Manager that favors action and enjoys developing and engaging with diverse customers and partners. You are expected to work collaboratively with our management, technology, business development, talent acquisition, and proposal operations teams to develop new solutions, while delivering upon the commitments of established agreements/contracts. You will participate
in the Division monthly operating reviews (MORs), business development pipeline reviews, and benefit from learning all facets of business development matters.
The work location is within the greater DC area with work-office flexibility in Chantilly, Alexandria, or Reston.
- Advocate and interface with the Government program offices
- Intimate knowledge of the IDIQ pipeline(s) and on-program execution
- Support strategic initiatives involving Partners
- Perform as leader, collaborating with peer program managers in the engagement of strategic partners and development of solutions/offers (aka proposals).
- Brief executive leadership team as necessary
- Key Skills for Success in this Role:
- Strategic, Creative problem-solving mindset
- Multi¬tasking, can handle multiple program interfaces simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing across multiple organizations and program levels.
- Relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
- 8 -12+ years’ experience in areas of project/program management
- 5+ years of functional management, who was responsible for performance reviews, salary matters, training, etc.
- Demonstrated history of writing proposals and developing solutions that meet program/project requirements
- Demonstrated experience interfacing across multiple organizations, program levels, and problem resolution.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints., multiple stakeholders, and programs
- PMP, Earned Value Management, and Proposal Volume Authorship Experience.
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience as Program Manager, Business Development resource, or similar
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.