Leidos is seeking an experienced Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) to support Department of Defense (DOD) SCI team within our Security Service Center (SSC) headquartered in Chantilly, VA.
- Manage files from various sites, processing all clearance activities and accesses for various DOD government agencies.
- Process and document all aspects of the personnel security functions (e.g., processing new employees for security clearances, reinvestigations, processing individuals for necessary badges, and processing outgoing visit requests, request for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the DOD.
- Collaborate and communicate between the subject, Security POC, Program Manager, and Operations Manager throughout the clearance process, as well as interfacing with the government customer as required.
- Assist in preparation of management reports and maintain the personnel clearance database(s).
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of IC clearance processing procedures, experience using various databases, and proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of IC government regulations (e.g., ICD 704) is required.
- Candidate must have a solid command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information.
- Thorough understanding and mastery of DISS.
- Minimum of Secret clearance on start date.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Top Secret eligibility.
- Proficiency with SIMS security software a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.