The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Administrative Assistant supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Property Administrator for the PSS-T Program is responsible for supporting a property management system compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations, Corporate Property Management policies, and customer requirements documented contractually and as requested by the customer. The property administrator is responsible for entering all property records and maintaining supporting documentation in the Government property management system.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Follows workflows to ensure audit readiness and accurate data records for the entire life cycle of all government property accountable to the PSS-T program. This includes procurement records, equipment movement, data change, quantity change, transfer, and disposition.
• Responsible for adding all newly procured or transferred in property to the property management system with accurate data elements and appropriate transaction documentation for auditability.
• Responsible for creating government property deliverables such as the status of GFE with independent judgement on items to include for contract deliverable.
• Responsible for assisting with reports necessary for PD Aerostats to complete each contract modification to change the contract GFP list.
• Responsible for documenting all disposition, transfer, administrative adjustments, or property loss search history, and maintain records in easy to navigate electronic folders by using discretion to document records within easy traceability for future audits.
• Ensure complete records and backup documentation of all DD1149s, 4949s, packing slips, inventory forms, 1348s, and property modifications on contracts which include closeouts and loss reports
• Responsible for creating and disseminating all physical inventories of program property on a monthly basis for contract deliverable, while using independent judgement to ide.
• Offer assistance in handling onsite and offsite inventories and in comparing data against the current property records to determine potential discrepancies, losses, and found on installation additions.
• Responsible for actioning internal 10% audits of site stock.
• Familiar with FAR regulations and policies- Inputs, updates, and maintains property records into RepairData database.
• Assist with building product trackers to exploit and analyze program information.
• high school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Experience using RepairData.
• Microsoft SharePoint Experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.