The Leidos Defense Group, Enterprise and Cyber Security (E&CS) Operation, Army and Mission Partners (AMP) Division has a career opportunity based in Alexandria, Virginia, for a Senior Material Control Logistics Analyst on the Radio Frequency In-Transit Visibility IV program. This is to support the U.S. Army, Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), Product Lead Logistics Information Systems (PL LIS) organization. The RF-ITV system provides last known location and in-box visibility for military shipments (cargo, supplies, troop movements) that have active RF and/or satellite / cellular tags attached to pallets, containers, or equipment, and the objective of the contract is to provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of the NIPRNet and SIPRNet system enclaves to include CONUS and OCONUS field support around the world.
Position allows for telework when there are no activities requiring government property ‘touch-labor.’
About the role...
- Plans, schedules, organizes, manages warehousing, and manages Government Furnished Property for an international program with very specific goals and mission objectives.
- Interacts and plans with internal and external customers to ensure all government property is packed, shipped, received, securely stored, labeled, inventoried, tracked, and audited within scope, time, and budget constraints to include compliance with State Department ITAR import and export regulations.
- Interfaces with program leadership, subcontractors, and operations personnel around the world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must ensure 100% of Government-owned asset accountability in accordance with the AMIS RF-ITV Property Policies and Procedures SOP using the Government’s MicroFocus Solutions Business Manager Integrated Support System (ISS) property management application.
- Coordinate with the Government property control administrator to facilitate audits in accordance with the established RF-ITV Property Accountability Service Level Agreement (SLA) for ~6,000 Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) items. Manages cradle to grave actions associated with ~6,000 Government Furnished assets.
- Work with the RF-ITV Global Operations Manager, Regional Managers, and Field Service Engineers (FSEs) to ensure the RF-ITV IV Program has an accurate asset database that includes at a minimum a valid asset location, user, and base configuration (model of CPU, serial number, location, operating system, reader, etc.) identified for each asset under Contractor control. This also includes oversight of the accountable GFE under the individual FSE control (i.e., laptops, global positioning systems, interrogators, FDUs, etc) deployed across the globe.
- Responsible for entire lifecycle of RF-ITV Government property to include inbound receiving, warehouse management, labeling and storage, inventory verification, on-hand balance tracking, replenishment notifications, outbound packaging and shipping, import/export control compliance, disposal, documentation control, and delivery scheduling to provide on-demand flow of materials to/from suppliers and consumers.
- Responsible for producing, validating, and ensuring timely completion of a variety of customer and program-specific reports, to include daily, weekly, and monthly reporting. These reports are both predetermined and ad-hoc and require acute accuracy to ensue no program penalties occur from missing deadlines or not meeting SLA requirements. Validation of these reports requires in depth knowledge of the ISS workflow tools, and an ability run and understand how to create complex ad-hoc reports against the ISS database.
- Manage the Service Level Agreement process with the Contractor Team Members and the Government Property Administration team that provides the assessment grade.
- Ensures the Service Level Agreement is met or exceeded every month. With an inventory of this magnitude spread over ever Geographic Combatant Command, meeting the SLA is challenging.
- Analyze SLA results and work to identify outstanding non-compliant actions can be brought into compliance prior to customer assessment/grading.
- Works cohesively with "Responsible Individuals (RIs)” who are assigned these assets for a solution, and often work to negotiate with the Gov’t Property Admins to find resolution and provide critical updates to any found anomalies.
- Communicate with internal project team in multiple areas including, but not limited to, Program Management, Global Operations, Engineering, Service Desk, Information Assurance, and Finance.
- Analyze on-hand inventories and providing purchase replenishment recommendations to the Government; determine who needs to take action on GFE that requires correction as a result of database accuracy screenings or SLA evaluation.
- Analyze and determine kick off of property disposal events based on storage and inventory capacities.
- Analyze and determine method of shipping required to meet end user's deliver need in the field.
- Build and manage relationships with transportation vendors to ensure appropriate discounts are applied and that shipments are picked up and received according to corporate agreements
- Position allows for telework when there are no activities requiring government property ‘touch-labor.’
- Must possess an active DoD Secret clearance, and ability to obtain a DoD Common Access Card (CAC).
- Requires a BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience, or additional relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Have strong knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) 52.245-1.
- Must work independently and be comfortable interfacing with customer to influence desired outcomes.
- Ability to multi-task and support team members in ad-hoc requirements.
- Possess a working knowledge of the MicroFocus Solutions Business Manager (SBM) Integrated Support System (ISS) Asset Management / Asset Reports tools.
- Knowledge of the Geographic Combatant Command (GCC) regions, and experience working on international programs with a globally disperse project team.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.