The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to work on customer site in Tampa, FL.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will provide support for the planning, development, coordination of Intelligence Planning, Technical Knowledge and Training requirements within the US Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT) TS/SCI environment.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst provides analysis and input on the application of intelligence and plans related IT applications within the operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Participates in all phases of requirement development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases supporting Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms and All-Source Analysis.
- Draft and/or review MARCENT intelligence related annexes and appendices for publication including development of plan specific intelligence briefings, emerging threat briefings, special Threat Vulnerability Assessments (TVA), and intelligence information papers for the Commanding General and the primary Staff.
- Support the G2 in the production, analysis and dissemination of specialized intelligence products in support of all plans and related activities.
- Conduct analysis of all-source intelligence, develop intelligence methods, and use various data collection platforms to improve processes.
- Plan and coordinate intelligence support to MARCENT planning efforts within the CENTCOM AOR and Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA) and Headquarters Marine Corps Intelligence Department (HQMC I-Department).
- Perform duties as G2 liaison to the USCENTCOM Intelligence (CCJ2) and Plans (CCJ5) Directorates and International Programs.
- Support Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE)/Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) production covering the full range of military operations, military planning and joint operations with major Command staff activities.
- Provide intelligence support to MARCENT as directed.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field and 10+ years of total experience.
- DIA IPC Level II Planner certification
- 2+ years operational intelligence experience at the Service, Component, or COCOM level
- Broad understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of network engineering, systems administration, and information security domains.
- Broad understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of requirements development within the Intelligence planning process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- DIA IPC Level III Planner certification
- ITILv3 or v4 certification
- Command and Staff College graduate, Field Grade officer
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.