Leidos is searching for an energetic, organized, and resourceful PMO Manager who will oversee project management of a data archival program for a large healthcare delivery system customer. This is a remote role that has some travel requirements for customer and subcontractor meetings. The customer is implementing a new enterprise health record and the legacy applications are archived to this team’s solution.
This role will ensure that the delivery of the portfolio of projects meeting the requirements of the contract and the expectations of the customer. A team of project managers exists for the execution of these projects. Projects are variable in length and complexity, with 60 – 70 projects active at any one time. Project managers partner with a subcontractor of Leidos, other roles on the data archival program and customer resources to ensure a successful and efficient delivery.
What you will do!
- Oversee the Project Management Office Project Managers to execute against each active project in the portfolio
- Ensure project standards are documented and resources are executing according to those standards
- Provides expert guidance as a data archival subject matter expert to the customer and PMO team
- Analyze cross-technology and cross-platform issues, partnering with subject matter experts to evaluate the technical feasibility of requests and proposed solutions
- Suggest improvements to workflow of projects, considering all requirements, constraints and staffing.
- Generates project change requests for assessment by the client for needed modifications to the portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; effectively communicate with all stakeholders and facilitate various project related meeting
- Builds and manages a high-performing team (recruits, retains and provides performance feedback)
- BA degree in a related field and 5 - 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience
- 4 + years of Project Management or Delivery Management experience Healthcare Technology or Data Management
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently, handling changing priorities and exceeding client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience
- 5+ years’ experience working in large healthcare IT or PMO organization (minimum 20 hospital system)
- 5+ years’ experience transforming EMR, HIS and PMS applications across the enterprise for Healthcare Systems
- Experience archiving a variety of healthcare information technology applications/systems
How you stand out!
- You will stand out by demonstrating an advancement your career of managing applications in a complex health system. This would include archiving HIS, EMR and PMS applications to Clearsense, Mediquant or Legacy Data Access.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.