The primary responsibility of the Singularity Business Analyst is to provide fundamental functional and technical support for business and users. Collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and make corrective adjustments or enhancements. Assists with the analysis, recommendations for corrective actions and resolution of problems within the software applications, and provides support for normal maintenance of upgrades, and system maintenance.
The ideal Singularity Business Analyst will need to be able to demonstrate ability and experience understanding end user workflow and owning the technical components of a variety of workflows.
The candidate must demonstrate customer-oriented service excellence principles, be a self-motivated individual who can identify and resolve issues, and advance personal knowledge, able to execute complex tasks through organization with a detail driven approach.
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills, a quick learner of software and information technology, motivated to learn new applications (application knowledge to build, test, support and train).
- Provides analytical, functional support and maintenance of enterprise, regional or local level clinical software applications for multiple user clients
- Build changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client's change control process
- Serves as a resource, interface and liaison with clinical user clients/business owners (i.e., physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.), technical applications staff and vendors to resolve problems with functionality of clinical reporting needs
- Make recommendations related to best practice
- Follow client's documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
- Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
- Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service.
- Document issues and solutions
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Escalate issues to the client/vendor as needed, and monitor client/vendor tickets for resolution
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters’ with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Requires thorough understanding and experience with healthcare technology systems, EHRs, and the ability to analyze and facilitate application and system issues to meet customer business needs
- Proven successful experience with HIT applications skills
- Experience mentoring and training and providing guidance to less experienced staff
- Advanced proficiency with Windows based applications (Word, Excel, and
- Minimum 5 or more years supporting healthcare business software applications
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Ability to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more applications
- Ability to lead initiatives and manage projects preferred
- Ability to represent the team in customer and inter-team
- Experience with AMS programs with hospital systems
- Archiving Health systems’ HIT applications experience
- Healthcare Experience preferred (Hospital, Ambulatory, etc.)
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.