Here at Leidos, we care about growing our people and fostering their careers. We are looking for a Sr. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer to infuse innovative thought and apply their expertise in support of our enterprise mission for a DoD customer. Your role will be to guide the evolution of our solution, infusing the latest ICAM ideologies, standards, and technologies to meet the present and future needs of its customers and stakeholders and maximize Zero Trust.
- Identify the vision aligned to customer’s technology strategy
- Lead / participate in working groups and technical exchange meetings with customers and stakeholders
- Manage a roadmap of enhanced solutions
- Collaborate with the customer on ICAM strategy to enhance service adoption throughout the customer agency and with external agencies
- Lead the technical solutions for corporate and program capture efforts and responses to requests for information (RFI’s) / requests for proposal (RFP’s) / contract task orders
- Coordinate architecture and implementation guidance to follow Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) and other policies, directives, and standards
- Bachelors Degree and minimum 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- ICAM experience with similar responsibilities for the last 5 years
- Experience architecting solutions with one or more of the following:
- Attribute and Identity Federation
- Provisioning / De-provisioning identities
- Common ICAM standards: OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML, SCIM, FIDO2, XACML
- Attribute and Role based access control (ABAC and RBAC)
- Multi-factor Authentication solutions (AAL2 and AAL3)
- Single Sign On
- Entitlement Management
- Deep understanding of both cloud and on-premises infrastructure
- Experience defining and decomposing needs into user stories and requirements
- Deep understanding of DevSecOps, CI/CD, and Agile
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical/non-technical audiences
- All candidates must have an active Top Secret security clearance
- All candidates must be willing to obtain a TS/SCI with a Poly clearance
Must be willing and able to obtain a TS/SCI with a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Experience with Rest, XML, and JSON
- Experience with Linux OS administration or scripting (Bash)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with API Gateways
- Experience implementing ICAM solutions for mobile devices
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM), OAM, OUD, Sailpoint, IdentityIQ, Broadcom API Gateway
- Familiarity with DevOps automation tools (Ansible, Docker, Chef, Puppet)
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.