The Global Solutions Management-Operations II (GSM-O II), a Defense Group of Leidos, has an opening for a Senior Network Administrator at Scott AFB, IL. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to begin work on this program and must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Clearance per customer requirement.
They are responsible for protecting DISA’s information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
Must manage and enforce security strategies and policies within established guidelines. Effectively manage IT Security Strategy, Cyber Security, and Compliance and Risk Management supporting IT Security and Compliance Teams. The individual will report to the applicable Program Manager.
- Lead focused multi-tier teams while troubleshooting or upgrading global network problems.
- Provide architectural and topology recommendations where efficiencies can be made.
- Create and maintain system documentation and support accreditation activities.
- Works independently to perform configuration of Juniper enclave switches, load balancers and routers.
- Complete accreditation checklists and manage devices to mitigate cyber security controls and measures.
- Assist in the implementation of global projects for Network architecture upgrades by providing technical insight, projected necessary actions, timelines, and resource availability
- Implement recurring security requirements on network devices
- Communicate with multi-tier support and global partners to coordinate troubleshooting efforts where required.
- Utilize moderate System Administration skills in both Linux and Windows environments to navigate current systems while managing network assets.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 8+ years of overall related experience, 10+ years of experience will suffice in lieu of degree
- At least 3 years Linux and/or Windows experience.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, e.g. Security+ce or higher.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with the ability to acquire a Top Secret clearance.
- Must satisfy both preparatory and sustaining DoD standard training and certification requirements as a condition of privileged access to any DoD information system.
- Splunk experience.
- Advanced Juniper experience
- Gigamon Load Balancer experience
- Experience with VMware vSphere/ESXi 5.
- ITIL certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.