Do you have a background in Government or Intel Policy- we are looking for you!
Leidos is seeking a Policy Analysis who will be responsible for defining, gaining consensus and capturing policy reflecting the Sponsor’s mission intent. Duties may include: ensuring policies are consistent with Sponsor’s direction and existing direction, as well as policy established across the IC. The Policy Analysis will process business requirements, including system analysis, evaluation and implementation of processes. Also creates program work products such as policies, procedures, strategies, reports, correspondence, presentations, plans, and spreadsheets. The Policy Author will support leadership and have the interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage within a complex program.
The Policy Analysis will:
- Influence development of policies that impact software application and system security policy and functional areas
- Resolve issues within systems policies
- Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies and standards in support of the Sponsor’s mission and consistent with existing guidance and industry best practices
- Supports and coordination meetings that may influence policy development or implementation
- Document process and improve existing processes
- Communicate effectively across disciplines and vertically with multiple levels of leadership
- Works directly with the sponsor and effectively communicate, capturing and operationalizing the sponsor’s intent
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS degree with 4+ years experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. • Effectively manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work individually, and to motivate teams to achieve Sponsor’s objectives
- Expertise with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Proven leadership experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.