Leidos has an opening for a Desktop Support/Inventory Analyst to support the ESA V program. ESA V is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Account Management Services, Cybersecurity, Cloud technologies and other IT services. We are a key part of the team delivering workstation support and solutions for a mission-critical U.S. Government program that has a rapidly growing demand for information to be securely accessible anywhere, anytime, from any device.
The individual selected for this position will be a member of the ESA V Desktop Engineering team and will primarily be focused on managing the inventory of end user IT assets, including troubleshooting hardware issues and imaging / prepping equipment for deployment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their IT support skills through support of Desktop Engineering projects, and will also have the opportunity to work directly with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues. The team is looking for someone with hands-on experience with imaging and preparing Windows PCs, practical experience managing equipment inventory, as well as experience with repairing or replacing PC components (RAM, hard drives, etc).
Location: 100% onsite at customer location in Washington, DC (parking is not paid, however the customer site is near the metro)
Clearance Information: Candidate selected will be subject to a Government DOJ Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
You will work closely with the component Customer Relationship Manager, Desktop Engineering Lead, and key customer stakeholders. You will support the Desktop Engineering team on the following key tasks:
- Managing IT equipment inventory to ensure equipment is available and ready to deploy as needed, including imaging/re-imaging PCs
- Receiving damaged/defective equipment and completing troubleshooting to diagnose and address issue
- Working with vendors to manage warranty support and replacement activities
- Complete incident tickets and service requests within SLA and in a modern tracking system
- Work closely with the Customer Relationship Manager to prioritize and complete customer requests.
- Attend meetings with the customer as required.
- Provide weekly reporting of issues and projects
- Provide white glove support to executive level customers
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned and emergency work.
- High school diploma with 3+ years experience providing IT support at any level
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to work with a large diverse team supporting multiple customers in a shared team environment
- Provide support on a M-F business hours schedule in the eastern time zone
- Extended hour and weekend support as required by mission or emergencies
- Ability to work on your own to successfully resolve issues while updating management
- Ability to obtain a DOJ Public Trust clearance, prior to start date
- Ability to maintain DOJ Public Trust clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 2+ years of experience with PC troubleshooting and hardware support
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
- ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with ServiceNow
Salary Range for this position: $53K to $63K
Pay Range:Pay Range $39,650.00 - $61,000.00 - $82,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.