UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Learning Data Specialist to join our Learning & Development team. This position is a full-time role on the learning operations team providing learning data integration support.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Role & Responsibilities:
The Learning Data Specialist will be responsible for learning data, integrations and administration tasks to include:
- Supporting Technical integrations with the learning management system (i.e., SSO, API, custom integrations, eCommerce, etc.)
- Driving requirements for platform integrations to be implemented with various other tools (i.e., Workday, etc.)
- Acting as liaison between stakeholders and vendor support teams to implement and resolve integration issues
- Designing tailored solutions specific to use-cases (i.e., new vendor integrations, acquisitions, etc..)
- Translating functional requirements into project requirements, plans and schedules
- Optimize functionality using data integration best practices to meet business needs
- Supporting integration user acceptance testing, including design of test scenarios
- Supporting learning data analysis and validation
- Run reports from Workday and other learning platforms to provide data analysis and support integrations
- Monitoring data and proactively resolving integration issues
- Analyzing and troubleshooting end-user software and hardware problems
- Provide other training related support as needed (e.g., technical support)
- BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a large amounts of data
- Experience with a learning management system, including understanding requirements as it relates to eLearning (i.e, SCORM, AICC), instructor led training, and certifications
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting end-user software and hardware problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and strong team collaboration skills
- Ability to operate independently and work in a virtual environment
- Experience with Workday
- Knowledge of learning ecosystems
- Experience with Power Pivot, Power Query or MS Access
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.