The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos’s Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Risk Manager (RM) Lead to support all risk management phases of the Program Management Office (PMO) staff as part of the USCG IMS project team in Kearneysville WV. The RM lead will be in Kearneysville, WV as part of our growing USCG PMO staff in support of IMS team. The RM lead ensures all inherit risk is aligned with DESMF methodologies that includes risk identification, risk tracking, and all risk remediated or mediated as assigned by the risk owner for all customer IMS task orders. The RM will be accountable for all Risk Reports, Deliverables and Briefings, in support of the Program Management Office. Limited potential for travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for short durations in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA command cadre.
- Possession of successfully obtained a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; or Masters with 3+ experience in risk management
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying functional and operational departments to solidify risk tolerances across the enterprise
- Data driven and detail-oriented work ethic that can proactivity identify assess, monitor, and manage enterprise risk across programs that intersect with customer network requirements
- Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
- Strong analytical, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills, shown ability to lead teams through risk management phase and remediation
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships across the program and customer stakeholders
- Experience managing and reporting on financial activities
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Establishes milestones and ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies, and manages risks and program problems and develops mitigations/solutions
- Collaborates with the Senior Program Managers to ensure the customers expectation are met and/or exceeded
- Oversight and management of projects kick-off and close-out
- Oversight of QA initiatives across the program
- Using data analysis skills to increase profitability on TOs through greater efficiencies and implementation of standardized practices
- Prior DoD experience working and familiarity with USCG missions
- Knowledge of Leidos procurement process
- Certification in ITILv4.0 foundations
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.