Business Marketing Manager
Leidos is seeking a Business Marketing Manager to support the award-winning Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program. Based out of the Ameren Illinois service territory, the Business Marketing Manager will work with Ameren Illinois and Leidos leadership to develop marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and participation in the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
The primary responsibilities of the Business Marketing Manager will include coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns to business Ameren Illinois customers including, but not limited to, print and digital advertising, website and social media concept creation, special events and community outreach. This position also oversees and manages the Business Outreach Team.
Under the leadership of the Director of Marketing Operations and Creative, the Business Marketing Manager will serve as the Business sector marketing lead in collaboration with Program Managers and subcontractors to reach Program goals.
This position will be a hybrid of working from home and working in our Downtown Peoria office. The position will also require 25% travel throughout the Ameren Illinois territory.
Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
- Leading and executing marketing projects from start to finish.
- Serves and the primary point of communication between the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Marketing team and the Business Operations team.
- Leads the development and execution of bold, creative and integrated marketing and outreach strategies.
- Attending trade shows and outreach efforts, as needed, to present to groups large and small about business incentives and offerings within the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
- Oversees and executes monthly newsletters and webinars for Business customer and Program staff.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and make changes accordingly.
- Establishes positioning, identifies target audiences, and develops marketing plans with specific measurable objectives across different channels and segments.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions and leads all marketing and communication initiatives.
- Develops annual Business marketing strategy and plan.
- Provides regular status reports to Program Implementer team on marketing campaigns and key metrics related to the campaign.
- Gather information on outreach and marketing initiatives to help generate more customer conversion for energy efficiency projects and generate more qualified leads.
- Communicate and steward customer success stories to help build sustained participation.
- Continually stay on top of trends in the industry.
Desired Education, Skills, Qualities and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Background in energy efficiency preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated capability and success in development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Strong organizational / project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Energetic, can-do attitude and will to succeed.
- Adaptability and flexibility with required changes.
- Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering top notch customer service.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.