Leidos currently has an opening for a Knowledge Base Content Manager working with the department of Housing and Urban Development’s Single-Family division. The right candidate will have a strong background in Single Family FHA mortgage origination policies and procedures.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your FHA expertise and knowledge. As the Knowledge Base Content Manager, you will be accountable for maintaining accurate and current content on HUD’s "FHA Knowledge Base Portal". The FHA Knowledge Base Portal is a vital resource relied upon by the mortgage industry and the general public with their housing related inquiries and requests. The right professional for this position will be detail oriented and quality focused while also staying aware of all updates or changes regarding FHA policies and procedures.
If you know that you can succeed and thrive in this role, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
What's in it for you?
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, 401K, Life, AD&D, Voluntary Disability plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued based on Leidos policy, up to 3 weeks a year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Ongoing training to promote your success
- Tuition reimbursement based on Leidos policy
- Discounted Leidos stock purchase and other Employee Discounts
- Voluntary overtime may be available based on business needs
- Create and revise knowledge base content for HUD and FHA programs to reflect current policy and procedures
- Perform audits and certify all published knowledge base articles for accuracy, functionality, and format on a quarterly basis
- Meet deadlines for knowledge base content updates based on HUD requests and FHA policy changes following standard operating procedures
- Manage and assign work to Knowledge Base Content team making sure performance expectations are met
- Five years of background with Single Family FHA origination policies and procedures
- Two years of background writing processes, procedures, or training content in the mortgage industry which could be read and easily comprehended by the intended audience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt and promote ongoing changes to systems, policies, and processes
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Advanced knowledge of Single-Family FHA origination policies and procedures
- Two years of documenting FHA mortgage policies and processes for training, handbooks, or other reference guides
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.