Leidos is seeking a talented Project Manager to perform day-to-day management of engineering and vendor related projects. The candidate’s duties will include, but are not limited to, developing long-term and strategic objectives, identifying end user requirements, and ensuring technical solutions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure they are completed within deadlines
- Remain conscious of relevant security polices and be able to apply tradecraft when necessary
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures
- Direct the daily operations of the projects by establishing priorities, analyzing workflow, developing standards, and setting deadlines
- Attend/lead project manager reviews (PMRs) and other customer related meetings regarding the status of your project
- Create briefings and project documentation
- Education: Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years' experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience as a Project Manager managing technical projects in the customer's environment
- Experience managing multiple high-level projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience coordinating and synchronizing a number of IT projects, developing and maintaining a master schedule, developing and maintaining a high-level budget, and preparing senior management communication briefs
- Proven experience leading teams and working across organizational boundaries to meet mission requirements
- Proven experience briefing senior leadership and working with commercial vendors
- Experience utilizing MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proven experience streamlining processes and procedures
- Proven experience managing projects within schedule, scope and cost
- PMP Certification
- Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this position
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.